Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Even If One

I just finished this book of my sister in laws. My Mom found it in the summer for her to read, my sister has read it, and now I've finished it. We have all been changed by it. Sorry Leslie and Kendra I'm speaking for you. I just couldn't not say something because I am sure there are many more parents out there worried about the education of their children. So to any of you who are curious about what I'm talking about, read this book. I don't feel like I am at all an educated person, but now I can be and I am so excited to change. Even if one person reads it, it will make me happy. If you can't find it at your public library, I'll lend you mine. It's called A Thomas Jefferson Education: Teaching a Generation of Leaders for the Twenty-first Century, by Oliver Van DeMille.

3 comments:

Tiffanie White said...

Hey Katie. Its been forever since the "Bank One" days... but I found you on here through other friends blogs and was so excited. You look awesome and your little man is so adorable!! I'm gonna add you to my blog list to stay in touch and you can add me to yours too :)
Looks like things are going well for you. I actually just got married in January and its fabulous!!
you can add me at joshandtiffanie.blogspot.com :)

Brady & Jessica said...

So I don't have a lot of spare time these days but I refered the book to a friend who will be homeschooling her children. Does that count? What a sweet husband you have. I do not like Valentine's day but Brady informed me the first year we were married "Well you're gonna like it this year!" And I did. So I finally updated my blog so you need to go check out the kiddos. I'm not at all prejudice but they are pretty dang cute! Love ya! Jess

LOVE TO DANCE said...

YEH for TJED! I gree it is a life changing book!