Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fall or Summer

Has anyone else noticed what kind of weather we've been having. It's beautiful out. Yesterday I was outside with Jayden, in my swimsuit cover up, trying to get a tan(one of my favorite things to do). I was literally sweating it was so nice. Today we went out again and it seriously seems like May. Is Thanksgiving really almost a week away.
Jayden loves to be outside. One of the downfalls about living on campus is that we really don't have a yard Jayden can play in. I have the sweetest little boy though and he'll take what he can get.
I've been yard saleing(sic) lately and we found a cheap sandbox. Normally I would never buy one, but because Jayden can't play in the dirt(there is supposedly lead in the ground because of the army) and since we can throw it out and not feel bad for spending a lot of money on it, we had to get it. My wonderful Dad brought down fresh Brimhall Sand & Rock sand to make it complete. He loves it. He can really stay out there for hours.
And to top it all off my Gerber Daisies are doing wonderful. I haven't killed them yet and for that I am proud. Only a few have fallen to the plucking of little boys. Happy Spring I mean Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

2 comments:

Micah and Aaron said...

Your little guy is so cute and getting so big!! Good job with the flowers!! They are very pretty!!!

AW said...

I love Jayden's hair! Cooper needs a little mohawk like that and he needs to come play with Jayden in his sandbox! January is not too far away!