Tuesday, February 8, 2011

STAR WARS


It has happened. Star Wars has invaded our house. Jayden loves Star Wars. Don't get me wrong, he is still into Batman and Spiderman, but who knew his obsessions could have room for one more. Years ago we bought the Monopoly Star Wars edition. Well Jayden saw it in the closet one day and has since spent several hours with the game. No not playing Monopoly, playing with the pieces, looking at the pictures, acting out scenes. His attention span truly amazes me. I don't know if it's because I am ADD or what but that kid is amazing. When Matt went to pick Jayden up from Sunbeams on Sunday his teachers told him that he had made all the adults laugh in primary by humming the Star Wars theme. Yesterday while at Goodwill he found a Darth Vadar mask and I couldn't resist. I never thought I would have a Star Wars obsessor(sic) but I have one now. I hadn't even seen all the movies until this boy. Who knew they were so good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

K I really wish we could hang out because our boys could be the best of friends! Jaxon loves all that stuff so much! So cute how he loves the game- he's so cute! Sorry Matts so busy- no fun! I'm glad he's doing so good- that's awesome.