Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What We're Excited For



While I was growing up I loved watching my brothers play baseball. So this weekend I'm so excited to take Jayden to his very first professional baseball game. Jolie's outfit was easy to make, but Jayden's(ugliest shirt ever) has been trying. I've never done sleeves before, and I don't think I'm ready. I tried and tried but they just weren't turning out right. I don't have that many shirts to experiment with, so he'll be wearing a white shirt underneath. That's kind of baseballish(sic) right.

2 comments:

Terra said...

I love Jolie's! It's so cute! Yeah, I suck at sleeves too. They are super hard. It will be cute with the white shirt.

LOVE TO DANCE said...

Oh sissy, I love your new background! Have fun this weekend!!! and your kids will be darling!