Monday, October 12, 2009

It's Gone



Before Jolie was born I said that I was going to shave her hair if she had any. Jayden's fell out in weird places and it was not cute. We would look back at pictures of him and wonder why we thought he was so cute. So we said we weren't going to let that happen to Jolie. After much deliberation on my part, none on Matt's because he is wise and knows that it will be for the better, we decided to shave her hair. I literally almost cried. It's just hair right? I was so worried that she was going to be scarred from the experience of her parents shaving her hair off when she was only 8 weeks old. With that said, we did it and I actually think she looks cute without all of her hair. Hopefully she'll thank me when she has beautifully thick hair.

3 comments:

B & Shanni Boyd said...

She is SO cute!

LOVE TO DANCE said...

oh she totally looks like matt! she will thank you for it later. she is still darling, and most babies are bald. It is nuts to see her skin on her head!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute... hair or no hair! I think you will be happy that you did it though once it all grows back evenly. Hope you guys are doing great!