Sunday, June 7, 2009

Snowflake, Birthdays & Babies

Well I'm 30 weeks now and I can't believe I still have 10 more to go. It's not that I am miserable or uncomfortable, it's that these last 10 weeks have gone by so slow and I want so badly to see our little girl. To pass the time by quicker we have been trying to keep busy. We've spent some time up in the beautiful weather of Snowflake. Like I've said 100,000 times Jayden loves it up there because he can play outside and never feel like it's too hot. Here are some pictures I took while we were in Snowflake.




Yesterday we played with the Overstreets for Jaxon's birthday. Jason's parents have turtles and so that was really fun to see. It was a really nice day and so good to see the Overstreets.



This week Jayden was also lucky enough to get three new cousins. Ryan & Amanda had their twin boys, and my brother Darrell and his wife Kendra had their baby girl. After the party we went over to see baby SARAH (that's for Kendra). You would think that my babies would look somewhat like this but no. My babies will probably all be blonde with blue eyes and light skin. Oh well, at least Jayden's pretty. P.S. Sorry Kendra and Darrell for posting a picture of your baby. I couldn't help it. What can I say, I want one.

2 comments:

Darren, Felicia, Judd, & Jake said...

I can't believe your almost done, how exciting! Your family is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I honestly can't believe you are 30 weeks along! You are tiny still! Especially for the 2nd baby- I hope I dont' get any bigger than last time! It was so fun to see you guys too- it has been way too long! The guy do pretty good but we need to do more as families- so next time you guys are out here we should do dinner or something, and the same for when we are out there! I hope the next 10 weeks fly by for you!